This is a unique collection of 8 lesser known hand-illustrated vegetarian & some vegan recipes from my community in the state of Maharashtra, India. These are largely unknown recipes because they are so uniquely regional in character and are in fact found in specific sub-communities.
Recipes Illustrated by Vinda Dravid
Dimensions: This is a set of 5 A5 size cards, printed front & back.
Shipping: This product can be shipped within 24 hours
1. Notes on Maharashtrian Food
2. Common Ingredients & Terms
3. Bhopla Bharit (Mashed Pumpkin Salad)
4. Gajar Koshimbir (Carrot - Peanut Salad)
5. Mung Dal Koshimbir (Yellow Mung Salad)
6. Tomato Saar (Tomato - Coconut Soup)
7. Khamang Kakdi (Savoury Cucumber - Peanut Salad)
8. Ambyachi Dal (Raw Mango - Chickpea Lentil Salad)
9. Rustic Methi Bhaaji (Rustic Fenugreek Vegetable)
10. Methi Wrap (Fenugreek Wrap)
They are easy to make and I am giving you a peek sneak by showing you one recipe (check the photos). Most of these dishes are extremely healthy. For example, split chickpea or its derivative chickpea flour has a low glycemic index and good protein content as does Yellow Mung Dal.