This is a collection of rather non-glamourous, everyday dishes you would find in our homes with influences from Maharashtrian, Gujrati & South Indian cuisines owing to the fact that these recipes belong to my own Mother, my Mother-in-law & even a friend's auntie! These are recipes which converted me from disliking the concerned vegetables into being an absolute fan because of the way they were prepared!
Illustrated by Vinda Dravid
This series contains:
1. Maharashtrian Masala - We use this to cook several different vegetables
2. Bharleli Vangi - Masala Stuffed Eggplants
3. Sindhi Bhindi - Delicious Okra
4. Baingan Bharta - The Indian Babagaoush
5. Batata Bhaaji - The univeral potato subzi found across regions, in dosa fillings & even sandwich stuffings
6. Pithla - a simple peasant's dish from the region of Maharashtra
7. Paneer - How to make Indian Cottage Cheese at home!
8. Paneer Bhurjee - The vegetarian scrambled eggs
9. French Beans in Coconut
10. Coconutty Cabbage
11. Avial - Vegetables in Coconut Curry
Note: This is not a physical book. Once you have checked out & completed payment, this will be available for download as a hi-res .pdf file.